Cremo Cigars recently announced that it would continue to serve its community and cater to its many clients, including you. After a brief recess in March, Cremo leadership has decided to stay open, continue rolling, and provide any and all moments of pleasure it can for anyone on lockdown who still wants to revel and take pleasure in a good cigar.
Here are the specifics as Cremo continues to provide takeout, delivery and curbside pick-up at its brand new Overtown location to relieve lockdown angst:
- All-new Cremo Bundles at affordable price points + Classic Product Line
- Online Ordering Only
- Free Delivery on Local Orders
- Special Promotional Offer for Firefighters, Police Officers and First-liners
What Makes Cremo Cigars “Premium”?
- Old-school Cuban entubado techniques
- Cuban-born torcedores with working references from iconic Cohiba, Romeo y Julieta, Corona and Partagas
- Level-9, all-Cuban cigar baristas
- Boutique handcrafted cigars
- Production limited to 100-125 cigars per roller per tarea or day’s work Don’t hesitate.
The History Of Cremo
Cremo is an all-American hand-rolled premium cigar brand. Founded originally in NYC in 1896, where brand soul Walter ‘Lilo’ Santiago fares from, new ownership made a bold push to take the brand into the 21st century and established headquarters in Miami. Located in the heart of one of the world’s most competitive tobacco markets, our boutique cigar rolling fabriquita shines bright in the incomparable setting of Miami’s Historic Overtown, a location brimming with soulful cultural overtones that ties in perfectly with Cremo’s aged brand ethos.
Come get any of our varied Cremo Cigars or new Cremo bundles online with free local delivery. Click here to begin the experience.